The INSIDE Drive kit will be a little harder to install then the outside drive bicycle engine - motor kit.
You will have to design and buy the alum angle - flat bar if you want to mount it as shown.
This customer did a outstanding job mounting it. He has safety bumpers on both sides to protect the engine if the bike falls over.
This is a complete kit including the engine listed above, plus the following parts that are needed to install on most bicycles:
1. The Staton-Inc 18.75 to 1 Inside Drive gear reduction box that has Six high speed double sealed ball bearings, 1/2" thick gears, a 5/8" output shaft that has a 3/16" key way along with two snap ring groves to hold the sprocket in place.
2. The Staton-Inc CNC custom machined dual threaded hub that has FOUR high speed double sealed ball bearing, your pick of a 28 hole, 32 hole, 36 hole or 48 hole spoke hub, includes a 10M x 1.0 x 7-7/8" long axle, two 10m x 1.0 flange nuts. The center of hole to center of hole is 2.052". The person re lacing the hub will have to DISH the wheel and add spacers to one or both sides to match your bike.
3. A machined 410H sprocket up to 16 tooth for the gear box.
4. Sprocket & chain guard
5. 16 tooth x 1/8" Left hand threaded freewheel sprocket for the left side of the hub.
6. Approximately 48 inches of 410H chain 1/2" x 1/8" and one connecting link.
7. A 60" long throttle cable and finger / thumb lever for the throttle control.
8. Remote toggle engine stop switch for safety
9. The U shaped mounting bracket and four supports for the gear box. Plus many other small parts needed for mounting.
You may need other hardware that is not included in the kit.
Honda GX35 INSIDE DRIVE 35.8 cc 1.60 hp Four Cycle engine. This tank allows the engine to set closer to the tire.
This Gear & Chain Drive kit is for Bicycles.
The INSIDE Drive kit comes with most of the standard mounting parts plus we send you two of the 9" long grade 8 bolts.